Tuesday, March 10, 2015

We are building a sun!

I'm so sick of being stuck here on this planet, with all those crazy people around me, and that dirty polluted air. My time on Earth here is ending. - I will settle a new world in space because the opportunities there are inexhaustible. Just like the Europeans in the 15th century became crazy from the bickering in town and sailed away on boats to Amerika - so too shall I leave. In my own rocket.

My shed is a mess. Since I could read I have begun to collect the resources to build a rocket to the stars. It's not easy, but I do this anyway because I have the feeling I do this to act as a role model for others. If no one does this no one will follow. I am the spark that will ignite a bomb. I am the catalyzer of cosmic history.

I don't have a suitable launch platform. I don't want to vaporize a whole neighbourhood at my departure. I have stached 100 milion liters of rocket fuel in a secured bunker underneath my house. It is waiting there. The stuff is fucking dangerous. - I know. Last week, a technician came in and "smell something" he said. Well, I knew where that came from, because a leak had apperead at the reinforeced door. Normally there is a rubber edge that holds the smell back. But they had dried out so now there was rocket fuel gas leaking away.. Mister wrench began lighting up a sigarette. I ran to him shouting "NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!! "No smokers here!" - I screamed. I was terrified. He folded his sigarette. Pjeewh!

I think a piece of the Earth's crust would have been displaced if the whole place had ignited. Even God would have turned if hehad heard that bang. By the way, I could tell you something about him. He doesn't do anything all day! That asshole is just sitting there. Waiting.

When I have arrived on my own world and I'm bored I will write a book with title: "The man who murdered God". I hold no grudge against religion or anything, but I just hate the son of a bitch.

He is holding us back. It's his fault. The rocket will explode in his eyes. We'll be invisible and nobody can stop us. God will be moved to the basement and we're the king.

I read book from the fifties in which a boy on the moon is kidnapped by cosmic beings. He appears before a galactic court where he is held as a representative for the whole human race. The tribunal wants to remove the sun as a penalty for the atrocities of mankind.

The boy shouts: "Take away our star! We'll build a star!" And when we come back we will hunt you down! All of you!

It's hubris. And I like hubris.

The bible says:  "Now nothing will be restrained from them which they imagine to do so." Genesis 11:6

These are God's words, so it appears that it wasn't his fault after all, by which we can conclude that the fault lies with us. The problem is our lack of imagination. Turn off the TV please. Look up to the stars which you cannot see because of lightpollution, and dream of other worlds.

Have fun!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ik ben het strontzat om op deze planeet te zitten, met al die gekken om mij heen, en die vieze vervuilde lucht. Het einde van mijn verblijf op Aarde nadert - Ik vind een nieuwere wereld in de ruimte want de mogelijkheden daar zijn eindeloos. Net zoals de Europeanen in de 15de eeuw gek werden van het gekibbel in de stad en op hun boten wegdreven naar Amerika - zo zal ook ik weggaan. In mijn eigen raket.

Mijn schuur is een puinhoop. Sinds dat ik kon lezen ben ik de materialen gaan verzamelen om een raket te bouwen naar de sterren. Het is niet makkelijk, maar ik doe het toch, want ik heb het gevoel dat ik dit moet doen om als voorbeeld te dienen voor anderen. Want als er één schaap over de dam gaat zullen anderen volgen. Ik ben het vonkje dat een bom gaat doen ontsteken. Ik ben de katalysator van de kosmische geschiedenis.

Ik mis alleen een geschikt lanceerplatform. Ik wil de hele wijk niet doen verdampen bij mijn vertrek. Ik heb 100 miljoen liter brandstof in een beveiligde bunker onder mijn huis liggen. Het ligt daar te wachten. Het spul is levensgevaarlijk - ik weet het. Laatst was er een elektriciën op bezoek, hij rook wat zei hij. Nou ik wist wel hoe dat kwam, want er was een lek ontstaan bij de trapdeur. Er zitten normaal rubberen randen die de brandstofwalmen tegenhouden, maar die waren nu aan het uitdrogen. Meneer begon toen een peuk op te steken. Ik rende naar hem toe: "NEE, NEE, NEE, NEE, NEE!!! Ik wil geen rokers hier! schreeuwde ik. Ik was doodsbang, hij vouwde zijn sigaret weg. Pjeewh...

Ik denk dat er een stuk uit de aardkorst was gescheurt als er een vlammetje bij was gekomen. En ik denk dat zelfs God zich had omgedraaid als hij die klapt had gehoord. Daar kan ik trouwens ook wat over vertellen. Want die lul doet de hele dag niks. Hij zit daar maar!

Als ik op mijn eigen wereld ben aangekomen en ik verveel me dan ga ik een boek schrijven met als titel: "De man die god doodde". Ik heb niks tegen religie ofzo, maar ik haat die lul gewoon.

Hij houdt ons tegen. Het is zijn schuld. De raket gaat in zijn ogen ontploffen. Dan zijn we onzichtbaar en kan niemand ons meer tegenhouden. Dan zit God in het verdomhoekje en zijn wij de baas.

Ik las een boek uit de jaren vijftig waarin een jongetje wordt ontvoerd op de maan door kosmische wezens. Hij verschijnt voor een galactisch tribunaal waar hij als representatief staat voor de gehele mensheid. Het tribunaal wil de zon weghalen als straf voor de wreedheden van de mensheid.

Het jongetje schreeuwt; "Neem onze zon maar weg! Doe maar! Dan bouwen we een zon!" En als we terugkomen dan jagen we jullie allemaal op!"

Het is hubris. En ik houd van hubris.

In de bijbel staat: "Now nothing will be restrained from them which they imagine to do so." Genesis 11:6

En aangezien God dit zei, is het toch niet zijn schuld, en kunnen we dus concluderen dat de fout bij onszelf ligt. Het probleem ligt bij onze verbeelding. Zet de TV a.u.b uit. Kijk omhoog naar de sterren die je niet kunt zien door de lichtvervuiling, en droom over andere werelden.

Have fun!















No comments:

Post a Comment